*Official thread* The aviation edutour is happening. show some love

Jnr Kuzi

After running a first poorly controlled crowdfunding campaign that failed. I took it upon myself to my project a success.

this is the official thread on the progress that i will make to keep all of you updated on my project.

ABOUT my project

I am creating a small one man tour that will take me around local schools in lusaka my hometown, so i can teach kids about Aviation, robotics & promote the rc hobby in general.
zambia is developing a rapid pace & i would like to be a pioneer of something too.

-My inspiration comes from E. Zgambo a friend of mine has worked really hard at promoting creative arts & action sports in zambia. Now zambia is producing some of the best skateboarders & HipHop dancers in southern africa.
He's organisation is now sponsored by Sprite (coca cola) & Airtel zambia.
i would have liked to be on his spotlight but that is not me, i believe that we should be rewarded for our hard work & not hard help.
So after gathering up alot of information on the RC hobby in general, i have decided to make this just as big & hopefully i will gain the respect i have for my friend from my other friends & family. I want to contribute to african development too & most of you already know that the RC plane hobby is one of the leading cause to inspire people to go into engeneering, Which we need more than these white collar jobs. Dont get me wrong, i have no disrespect for white collar jobs but i believe that we need products,goods & makers of them more than we need people that count them.lol just kidding.

Anyways, here i will post updates on how stuff is going & what challenges im facing. But check out where we stand now :

Funds : k1300 ( $230)
{Materials :
$22 = 20 * 6mm coreless motors (bulk)
$14 = 50 * 55mm plastic props
$20 = 15 * 180mah micro lipo batteries
$05 = 01 * lipo usb charger
$10 = 05 * 25pack styrofoam plates
$10 = 05 * 20pack coffee stir's

Rest will cover for my food & transportation & shipping. }

TRIPS & TOURS
1 - Lake Road pta school
2 - Nazarene SDA school
3 - still searching

I will keep you updated, but i am planning to do my first trip in the third week of October.
Stay tuned.
Thanks for the love.