Old FliteTest Store Still Accessible???

kdobson83

My wife asked me if I wanted her to make me a T-shirt with her cricut for 4th of July. I got to thinking, hmmm, that old school FT Kraken T-shirt was nice. Almost got it once. So I got on the internet so I could find images of it for her to use. I couldn't find that shirt on the new store so I assumed they stopped making it. A quick Google search and blame I found it. But wait, the links take me to what looks like the old FT store! What is this sorcery!!! More poking around on the sight and sure enough, it looks JUST like the old store. So I bought the shirt. Hopefully it'll be here before FliteFest so I can wear it there.
Long story short, is their old store still available? Did they not close it down? Why does the store tab on their main website take me to the new store with amain if this is still around? Here's the link if you guys wanna check it out.
https://b2b.flitetest.com/

Last edited:

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
My wife asked me if I wanted her to make me a T-shirt with her cricut for 4th of July. I got to thinking, hmmm, that old school FT Kraken T-shirt was nice. Almost got it once. So I got on the internet so I could find images of it for her to use. I couldn't find that shirt on the new store so I assumed they stopped making it. A quick Google search and blame I found it. But wait, the links take me to what looks like the old FT store! What is this sorcery!!! More poking around on the sight and sure enough, it looks JUST like the old store. So I bought the shirt. Hopefully it'll be here before FliteFest so I can wear it there.
Long story short, is their old store still available? Did they not close it down? Why does the store tab on their main website take me to the new store with amain if this is still around? Here's the link if you guys wanna check it out.
https://b2b.flitetest.com/

I actually bought some chuck gliders that way a few months ago. They had a package of them that our club was using to hand out at Maker Faire. When I initially contacted Amain about it, they said they didn’t have any of them. I went through the link you posted and was able to order them.

Amain has since started selling the Chuck gliders (I think they’re a GREAT “gateway drug” for kids to get into the hobby lol) but at the time, they didn’t have any...FliteTest got me hooked up, and i’m Grateful. 😁

kdobson83

So, does anyone with a little more knowledge about these matters know why the old FliteTest Store is listed as b2b.flitetest.com and still sells all their products? Even stuff not found on their 'Amain' site...