Old fogey with mustang mini motor

osmeldu

Hello, good morning.

I have the mustang mini power pack, but I cant remember which one it is. I know is not the new one (radial motor).
My question is, can use this motor and prop to put it on the Old fogey?or do I need a slow fly motor and prop?

I`m looking for a slow fly plane because that`s how I like to fly, the planes like the mini mustang are too fast for me.

Thank you.

FDS

Elite member
That will work very well in a Tiny Trainer, which will fly slow and controllable very well on a 2s or small 3s battery and can be built as 3 or 4 channel. Plus it’s not many sheets of foamboard.
It will work in the Mini Scout too, which also has great slow flying capability, especially when built light.

osmeldu

That will work very well in a Tiny Trainer, which will fly slow and controllable very well on a 2s or small 3s battery and can be built as 3 or 4 channel. Plus it’s not many sheets of foamboard.
It will work in the Mini Scout too, which also has great slow flying capability, especially when built light.
But can this work with the old fogey?which is the one I`m interested too. I prefer the old fogey design instead of the mini scout.
Thank you.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Pick up a b pack or get the old b pack electronics off the ft website separately if you’re short on $. A 10/4.5 or a 10/4.7 prop will fly super slow in the old fogey. The mini mustang motor probably won’t fly it, but you could give it a shot. Let us know if it works though!