old motor, new guy

Chewbacca

ive had this little guy kicking around for a number of years now, still has compression in the cylinder, but i have no idea how to get it running. it says thimble drome on the side of it and i can find plenty of pictures and videos with them running but i cant figure out how to get this one running and i don't want to hurt it by doing something wrong. any advice?
lil motor1.jpg

Bricks

Master member
You are going to need a glow plug igniter for 1/2 glow plug, battery to go with it 1.5 volts, and high nitro fuel 30% pump and fuel line to fit the 2 nipples on the back of the tank. . I would flush out the fuel tank with fuel the 2 little nipples on the back of the tank are your fill and full. Unscrew the glow plug and check to be sure it glows red when glow plug igniter is connected. All good fill the fuel tank open the needle valve about 2.5 turns and start flipping the prop. Once running then adjust the needle valve until it quits 4 cycling only way to stop is let the engine run out of fuel. Good luck and enjoy the little 1/2 A