Old School Model Works

epiper93

Not sure if many of you have heard of this brand. Easiest building kits around. With their web lock design it’s nearly impossible to make a warped wing! My YouTube channel is actually doing a giveaway of one of their kits. Feel free to watch our videos also. We’ve built several of their kits and we’re not sponsored by them. If you watch the videos you’ll see were actually critical of a few things. Check em out if your looking for a quality kit.

OliverW

Legendary member
Not sure if many of you have heard of this brand. Easiest building kits around. With their web lock design it’s nearly impossible to make a warped wing! My YouTube channel is actually doing a giveaway of one of their kits. Feel free to watch our videos also. We’ve built several of their kits and we’re not sponsored by them. If you watch the videos you’ll see were actually critical of a few things. Check em out if your looking for a quality kit.
Subbed! I've been meaning to buy a few of their kits

speedbirdted

Legendary member
I've heard good things about them. I built an original World Engines Robin Hood for a buddy a while ago and wished I would have been more dishonest and did more than 1 trim flight with it :ROFLMAO: I want to build one from the OSMW kit, though I can't really justify adding on any more floaty planes than I already have...

OliverW

Legendary member
I've heard good things about them. I built an original World Engines Robin Hood for a buddy a while ago and wished I would have been more dishonest and did more than 1 trim flight with it :ROFLMAO: I want to build one from the OSMW kit, though I can't really justify adding on any more floaty planes than I already have...
But it's a floaty plane... why wouldn't you want one?! There's no such thing as too many

Last edited:

Turbojoe

Elite member
I bought a very early production Comet kit back in 2018. All the slots were laser cut to exact dimensions such as .125 etc. but all the lite ply actual wood dimensions are much smaller so nothing fit together very well at all. I had to glue shims to the ply pieces to get a decent fit. Some of the balsa was the same way dimension wise as well. I e-mailed Mark about it and never got a response. It still sits with only the fuselage partially built. I'm sure they've corrected the problems by now though.

Joe

OliverW

Legendary member
I bought a very early production Comet kit back in 2018. All the slots were laser cut to exact dimensions such as .125 etc. but all the lite ply actual wood dimensions are much smaller so nothing fit together very well at all. I had to glue shims to the ply pieces to get a decent fit. Some of the balsa was the same way dimension wise as well. I e-mailed Mark about it and never got a response. It still sits with only the fuselage partially built. I'm sure they've corrected the problems by now though.

Joe
I heard from a club member who built their javelin and said that everything fit flawlessly