On The Way

Icemanxxxv

I have started my Swappable builds The Nutball is cut out waiting final assembly and the patterns for the FT Flyer are cut waiting to be glued to poster board. I thought it would be a good time to start acquiring the bits and pieces. Place and order from FT for firewalls and control horns should arrive tomorrow hopefully. Last night I place my first of probably many orders from Hobby King. I went international because everything was in stock.
Here is the order list:
our order details are:
3x #RB20A-ESC/25112 HobbyKing Red Brick 20A ESC = $19.41
3x #HXM2730-1300/2069 hexTronik 24gram Brushless Outrunner 1300kv = $25.59
1x #TR_PC/2169 TURNIGY BESC Programming Card = $6.95
3x #DL-Volt-Alarm/18987 On Board Lipoly Low Voltage Alarm (2s~4s) = $6.00
1x #AM1001A/68 PolyMax 3.5mm Gold Connectors 10 PAIRS (20PC) = $1.70
1x #OR016-502x10/8519 Linkage Stopper M3x2xL11.2mm (10pcs/set) = $1.36
6x #HXT900/662 HXT900 9g / 1.6kg / .12sec Micro Servo = $16.14

I just hope it doesn't take the slow boat from China across the pond!
Waiting patiently waiting???

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
On average, my international orders from HK take about 2 weeks to get to my door. Those 24g motors are awesome! Good luck, and have fun!

zev

lumpy member
ordered mine a week and a half ago, still in hong kong. :mad:

Last edited:

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
It seems to take that long just for them to update the system, then the next update will say it's somewhere in the US. They're not very consistent about updating the tracking information. Hang in there.

Hey, considering the title of the thread, maybe we can turn this into a "What did you order and is getting shipped thread" ??

I have the following, On The Way.

Tactic 650 Radio with 2 free rx from Tower Hobbies
Blue Wonder
22amp HERC ESC
4 9g servos
couple of props from Heads UP RC

All those are going into my FT Flyer (Well except the 2 extra servos)

Going to try using my 1300mah Lipo from my ECX Smash truck and see if it is too heavy.

Oh sorry...coming from the surface side of things almost everything is 2s. I keep forgetting that you air guys do crazy voltages :)

So ya, 1300mah 2s

johanjonker

I kinda like to match the 24g motors with the plush 12amp speed controllers. I'm not a fan of the redbricks. but for a single motor plane they are just fine.

My tricopters is running on 2S there is nothing wrong with 7.4V, once your use to the plane's its a easy upgrade for more power or speed, just upgrade to 3S

My tricopters is running on 2S there is nothing wrong with 7.4V, once your use to the plane's its a easy upgrade for more power or speed, just upgrade to 3S

Kinda what I was thinking, and I got a 22 amp speed control too so I can go a lil bigger on the motor if its needed for this, or another project down the road.