Opinion on Skywalker 1680 V6?

saundw

I am putting together my Christmas list...and I am looking at this Skywalker. I would use it for FPV. I guess the reason I am posting this thread is to hear your opinions on the craft. I am also curious what motor to get (because i'm not good at selecting motors). I am not looking for it to be a hot liner, but enough power to carry mild FPV equipment and a GoPro.

Thanks,

Will

Nonamerc

Arman
You can find some aerial footage from the skywalker on the same channel. Also check out Dutch countryside FPV. FPV section> Dutch countryside!

If you have any questions PM us through youtube, my friend has a skywalker and he is not active on the flitetest forum. He can answer you questions.

BTW cool picture!

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Noname; how does the skywalker handle in the wind? I'm really looking into this airframe for my SAR project.

Nonamerc

Arman
Noname; how does the skywalker handle in the wind? I'm really looking into this airframe for my SAR project.

I would like to answer your question Ben but I dont own a skywalker, you can contact my friend through youtube PM's. He has a skywalker. You can compare the skywalker to a C130 you can load it with almost anything.
(He is not active on the flitetest forum)

Last edited:

Carbon

Elemental Madness
I would like to answer your question Ben but I dont own a skywalker, you can contact my friend through youtube PM's. He has a skywalker. You can compare the skywalker to a C130 you can load it with almost anything.
(He is not active on the flitetest forum)
is that not you reviewing the skywalker in the video?
EDIT: ah, I just saw your post above mine. I will shoot him a message.