OrangeRX Devo Module won't connect

My friend gave me a Walkera V400D02, bunch of spare parts, CF blades, and a WK-2603 TX, for free! The thing flies very smooth, with the flybarless controller and all. The WK-2603 controller is okay, but I'd rather use my Taranis. I noticed that the Orange DSMx module I have in the Taranis supports Devo. The Orange module works great with my DSMx stuff, so I'm sure of the Taranis ext module PPM settings for the module.

Anyway, no matter what I do, I cannot get the helicopter to pick up on the Orange module's Devo signal. I tried mapping the channels many different ways to avoid not binding due to failsafes. I don't think that can be an issue at this point. I have the DIP switches on the back in the proper positions.

Has anyone successfully used the Orange module with Devo?

I think my rx2614v receiver is not Devo, that is probably the issue. Now do I buy a flybarless Devo rx or deal with the WK-2603...

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
That system isn't Devo compatible. But, if you get the multi-protocol unit for Taranis, or you get hold of a Devo transmitter and Deviate it, you can get it to work with that as it uses the WK-2601 protocol.