Oregon State Senate Bill to Ban FPV Flying.

robschonk

It makes me crazy to know that politicians overlook the dangers of DiHydrogenOxide while focusing on guns and drones. The dangers of it are so many, yet no one says a thing about it. Yet another example of the power of lobbyists with deep pockets!

But an even more lethal form is dihydrogen monoxide, otherwise known as hydrogen hydroxide, or simply hydric acid. We saw what havoc the crystalline form caused in the northeast last week.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Last edited:

earthsciteach

No matter what you call it, it is wrought with hazards! This very morning I am forced to drive while this deadly chemical is potentially crystallizing beneath my wheels!

OutcastZeroOne

Fly, yes... Land, no
So is this just Oregon or all of the USA??? This is lame. I am finnaly getting a camera for my plane and now I can face potentially getting fined or going to jail for simply having a plane and camera, or a plane large enough for a camera?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?!?

this is more ridiculas then when a concert bans the use of a camera, but lets people walk in with camera phones and videoing and streaming the concert live to youtube!