Other forums I should crawl?

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member
This is by far the best RC forum I have run across but are there others I should be looking at as I get to know this stuff?

Thanx
Mark

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member
There's a lot of good research that can be done on RCGroups, but the general consensus is, "Did you use the search function?"

You might get that here too, but for the most part, we're nicer about it. :)

I'm a big believer in searching before asking but to a nub to anything sometimes you don't even know what to search! I appreciate the attitude here. I appreciate helpers as well. I'm a helper on other forums where I know enough to do so.

nhk750

Aviation Enthusiast
I like RCG, just the same comments there as here, just more advanced community and more diversity. FT tends to be more foam and multirotor and beginner stuff, RCG has everything.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I like RCG, just the same comments there as here, just more advanced community and more diversity. FT tends to be more foam and multirotor and beginner stuff, RCG has everything.

Dunno. Wilsonman's Bugatti is the most advanced RC build I have seen yet.

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Ditto to what others have said. RCG is an excellent resource, but not quite as beginner friendly as here. I also go there to check out any issues on new models before I pull the trigger. That way you reduce the risk of the manual being incorrect, or missing a critical item that needs to be modded. I would also recommend Motion RC's Hobbysquawk forum for warbird/edf lovers. Very nice an helpful community there as well. I also follow a few helicopter forums since there isn't much chopper activity here.