Other Hobbies? (I do airsoft)

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
What hobbies do all ya'll have other than flying planes, quads and helicopters?

I love airsoft and just finished hydro dipping my airsoft M-61 sniper rifle. It looks sick! If any of you are near Washington, we should set up a game sometime!
I 3d print static models of rockets and paint them with acrylic.

Attachments

• 3B580A72-778C-4795-A860-A41D0B93E783.jpeg
    10.8 MB · Views: 0

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
What hobbies do all ya'll have other than flying planes, quads and helicopters?

I love airsoft and just finished hydro dipping my airsoft M-61 sniper rifle. It looks sick! If any of you are near Washington, we should set up a game sometime!

Hey, I like airsoft as well! I live on the other side of the country though:(

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
It is until the printer has an issue lol
Mine had an epic failiure and some of the parts melted, de soldered, or just broke. I was printing PETG, so everything was verh hot to begin with, but the filament jammed and stopped flowing, so the entire heat sink got really hot.

speedbirdted

Legendary member
I sail sometimes...

This was my first boat, a Sunfish. I got it in 2012 when I was 11. This is it in I think 2016, after I redid the gelcoat on it. I sold it in 2018.
P_20180712_155715_LL.jpg

I also bought my second boat in 2018 after I outgrew the sunfish. A snipe! I got a hell of a deal on it too though maybe that's because it was kind of junk. It was fast, i raced it a lot, but it had a lot of problems and I sold it in March of this year.

P_20190408_185708_HDR.jpg

I want to buy a sailboard next, just for a change. And I'm also trying to save up for a car so I don't have as much money to spend...

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I sail sometimes...

This was my first boat, a Sunfish. I got it in 2012 when I was 11. This is it in I think 2016, after I redid the gelcoat on it. I sold it in 2018.
View attachment 167953

I also bought my second boat in 2018 after I outgrew the sunfish. A snipe! I got a hell of a deal on it too though maybe that's because it was kind of junk. It was fast, i raced it a lot, but it had a lot of problems and I sold it in March of this year.

View attachment 167954

I want to buy a sailboard next, just for a change. And I'm also trying to save up for a car so I don't have as much money to spend...
What's a sailboard?

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
I build my own Hydroplanes & rebuild race motors, and this one is brand new never seen water .......I missed some races already with the lockdown but hope to get some races in with my new ride later in the season, I also sponsor a couple kids in APBA Pro Juniors with my business, they run back east but I run west coast outlaw

this is a 12ft 3 point hydro, you kneel down in these and your face is about 24" off the water doing 70mph, puts tears in my ears for sure
the motor is a 30hp Yamato stock factory racer they run 65-70mph all day long they are pretty much bullet proof race motors
this will be my last year racing Im getting too damned old to be on my knees so long, but I will find some kid to sponsor and run this boat and I will crew chief just to stay in the game

Untitled-17.png

This is the maiden run so its not a speed run, it has brand new rings and bearings so I have an initial slow run break in procedure I follow but you will get the idea

This is my baby, Formula 1 45 SST Class Tunnel Hull, this one is pretty spooky If you trim it too high looking for that last little bit of speed they fly over above 65mph so you use your trim button to fly it on top of the water with out flipping it over trimming too high
top speeds are mid 80's- 90's depending on water setup etc

joms.jpg

Last edited: