• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Other hobbies!

PoorManRC

I like rocking out with my humble Squire, I've only been playing guitar for about eight months now and practicing daily for about six months, so far the hardest stuff I can play is Johnny B. Goode and the outro solo to Comfortably Numb. As of recently I've tried a bit of woodworking and so far I like it!!
View attachment 145263
(Five thumbs up to whoever know what race track is on display:p)

And if I get really bored I'll do a bit of drawing.
View attachment 145264

@PoorManRC Did you ever drag those Mustangs?
..... I'm going to double guess - Watkins Glen or Laguna Seca... I've run on both of them, a very long time ago!

Yes, I held NHRA, SCCA and NASCAR licenses back in the day. Fast Cars and making Music were deep in my blood!! Our Band 99.5% Made It to the show... But Success in Music is a Crap Shoot!! No matter how good you might be....

Auto Racing I had more control over my own fate.

Top Job on the End Table! You've got a talent. 😉

Ihichi Bolls

I like rocking out with my humble Squire, I've only been playing guitar for about eight months now and practicing daily for about six months, so far the hardest stuff I can play is Johnny B. Goode and the outro solo to Comfortably Numb. As of recently I've tried a bit of woodworking and so far I like it!!
View attachment 145263
(Five thumbs up to whoever know what race track is on display:p)

And if I get really bored I'll do a bit of drawing.
View attachment 145264

@PoorManRC Did you ever drag those Mustangs?
Id say its either the "carousel" or "sonoma"

..... I'm going to double guess - Watkins Glen or Laguna Seca... I've run on both of them, a very long time ago!

Yes, I held NHRA, SCCA and NASCAR licenses back in the day. Fast Cars and making Music were deep in my blood!! Our Band 99.5% Made It to the show... But Success in Music is a Crap Shoot!! No matter how good you might be....

Auto Racing I had more control over my own fate.

Top Job on the End Table! You've got a talent. 😉
Id say its either the "carousel" or "sonoma"
Nope, I'll give you guys a hint - it's a French circuit.
Thanks for the comments by the way.

My other hobbies are hunting, shooting, powersports of any kind, swimming, and a lot of other things that don’t really classify as hobbies. Otherwise I help on our farm. We farm corn, soybeans, sorghum, and wheat and also we have 200 head or so of sheep. So between all that I still somehow find time to build planes!

TooJung2Die

Who needs a hobby? I'm a Homeowner! :ROFLMAO:
Do it yourselfers will get it. I like fixing old stuff. There seems to be a steady stream of antique clocks coming into my workshop lately. Every family has an old clock that doesn't run and has been in the family forever. Our latest acquisition came from a demolished Pennsylvania school. It's over 100 years old and keeps time within 1 second/day.

Attachments