Our first rip session we filmed together

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well done to both of you!

Nice first flights. Get used to disarming like he seemed to and later on he will know when he cant avoid a crash and be disarmed before it happens and minimize damage.

Great Dad skills mate. Calm, paitent, and supportive with praise and advise.

High five the lad for me tell him I liked what I see. Keep up the work and it will pay off quik.

Start setting goals for each practice session. Do half yor packs working on the goal and half just having fun. You both will become very accurate and natural on anything you try in short time.

ebeez

Nice first flights. Get used to disarming like he seemed to and later on he will know when he cant avoid a crash and be disarmed before it happens and minimize damage.

High five the lad for me tell him I liked what I see. Keep up the work and it will pay off quik.

Start setting goals for each practice session. Do half yor packs working on the goal and half just having fun. You both will become very accurate and natural on anything you try in short time.
Thank you PsyBorg! He's sooo easy to coach.. hockey, soccer and now Ripping! As always I appreciate your tips! :)

ebeez

"wake up... time to fly" LOVE IT!!! Not a lot of the young folks will know that original!!!