Help! Our friendly neighborhood @Psyborg got hacked!

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Some nasty software got into our friend @PsyBorg's phone, stole a bunch of his data, and is holding it for ransom. :mad:

If you get any messages from the email accounts judas7@juno.com or goo6le?sucz@juno.com block and delete them immediately - these things can spread via email.

Our friendly neighborhood @PsyBorg will be back shortly once he gets to a secure location (network wise).

Figured this would be a good place to post this notice - I know many of the regulars follow this forum - and I'll also drop it on a couple other threads so there will be a little cross posting of this.

OliverW

Legendary member
Some nasty software got into our friend @PsyBorg's phone, stole a bunch of his data, and is holding it for ransom. :mad:

If you get any messages from the email accounts judas7@juno.com or goo6le?sucz@juno.com block and delete them immediately - these things can spread via email.

Our friendly neighborhood @PsyBorg will be back shortly once he gets to a secure location (network wise).

Figured this would be a good place to post this notice - I know many of the regulars follow this forum - and I'll also drop it on a couple other threads so there will be a little cross posting of this.
That sucks! I hope he is back soon.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor

Ugh...Never fun! Hopefully he gets it all cleared up soon.

Keno

Yah, it happens right on this site. Back in time I made a post and it was replied to rather rapidly. I thought that it to be rather interesting so I clicked on it to see the reply. Immediately data was down loading on my computer. After noting it was not right I closed the page and then the next day when I came online nothing!. NEW COMPUTER, Note this happen on FT's old site. SO Anyway it happens so if anything does not look right CLOSE IN AS FAST AS CAN.,..

good luck to all

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
@PsyBorg needs a copter or plane line on Amain now. The SpiderBite!, the ViralSpyral, CalamityBorg, MalBorg, etc...

All planes fly straight, are a tad nose heavy and after one year to the day of the maiden, all the electronics contract BorgFungus, turn green, and head out into the corn... never to be seen again. :)

Get well soon, buddy...