P.1079 Mighty mini master series style jet.

foamboardflyer

any update on this?I have finally properly learned cad, and I have a 3d printer now so this project should move along faster. that is if you want to continue this, @foamboardflyer
Yes, I’ve made some good progress. I found some old postwar US enemy evaluation stuff, the documents I have are all really low res and I don’t want to pay for better so I’ve been tracing them in Inkscape, so far I have the formers for the fuselage. I haven’t had a chance to work on this in a while, I recently built a new PC that I’ve been fiddling with a lot lately I’ll get my progress off my laptop to my new pc tonight and try working on it.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Yes, I’ve made some good progress. I found some old postwar US enemy evaluation stuff, the documents I have are all really low res and I don’t want to pay for better so I’ve been tracing them in Inkscape, so far I have the formers for the fuselage. I haven’t had a chance to work on this in a while, I recently built a new PC that I’ve been fiddling with a lot lately I’ll get my progress off my laptop to my new pc tonight and try working on it.
Ok. thanks. If you need help, or want some 3d printed parts, allways up to help, as I would love to get this project underway.