P-2V Neptune Slurry Bomber

Tjhochha

So, I got a new Flysky i6x for christmas. I have programmed the differential thrust into it and the way it does diff thrust, the rudder channel still works. Should I run the rudder along with the differential thrust or would it be better to fix my rudder and just use the thrust?
It flies pretty well as a bank and yank, I still haven't gotten the hang of the coordinated turn, and I'm still getting the hang of the basic stunts. So I think the differential thrust is still above my current skill level at this point.

Last edited:

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
So, I got a new Flysky i6x for christmas. I have programmed the differential thrust into it and the way it does diff thrust, the rudder channel still works. Should I run the rudder along with the differential thrust or would it be better to fix my rudder and just use the thrust?
It flies pretty well as a bank and yank, I still haven't gotten the hang of the coordinated turn, and I'm still getting the hang of the basic stunts. So I think the differential thrust is still above my current skill level at this point.
I would just use differential thrust with a fixed rudder to keep weight down.