P-38 Pusher MJ - Build log

jpot1

Elite member
Just in case I'm designing my next airplane, does power pod is one of the criteria that you would like to have?

For me personally I like to use the power pod approach since it enables me to keep about 10-12 flying planes with three motor/pods. That being said for full size planes I take the standard power pod and shorten it right after the first set of tabs. I find this gives me more versatility. On the FT mini size I use the standard FT mini power pod. Then just to be difficult for those in between, typically pusher props I use a custom size.

I'd love to work with you on your next design. Currently watching the a-10 thread on rcgroups too and thinking of resizing it for 5mm DTFB with A/B folds.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Just in case I'm designing my next airplane, does power pod is one of the criteria that you would like to have?
I like the powerpod idea for the same reason that jpot does, so pretty much any design that is swappable is one I add to my build list. (No wonder it's 10 cvs receipts long now...) What kinda plane are you thinking about?

jpot1

Elite member
Maybe video tomorrow. Just finished painting and decals. Not exactly scale details but good enough for me!

file.jpeg

jamboree1

Like i said in other forum, looks awesome, I forgot to mention though i'd move your elevator horn to the bottom as to eliminate friction and false actions