P-38 Spinners

bobr

Hi All,

While I'm stuck at home, I'm finishing my P-38 build. I think it needs spinners to make it look really GOOD.

Anyone found any. I guess I need a "left" and a "right" due to the counter rotating props.

Thanks
Bob Ross

seerekim

I used some 2" spinners I had bought at a hobby store and they fit without trimming. You can tell the spinner on the right isn't cut the right way, but it does work.

Attachments

• ft p-38.jpg
    ft p-38.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 0

CrshNBrn

Elite member
I used 2 1/4'' spinners from Du-Bro. You might even be able to get away with 2 1/2". I didn't buy one for the counter rotating prop, but can live with it. You can see it in the picture below. Have fun with your P-38 build- I just finished spray painting mine and maidened it this morning. Its awesome in the sky. You're going to have a blast flying it.

Attachments

• 20200505_135309.jpg
    20200505_135309.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I used 2 1/4'' spinners from Du-Bro. You might even be able to get away with 2 1/2". I didn't buy one for the counter rotating prop, but can live with it. You can see it in the picture below. Have fun with your P-38 build- I just finished spray painting mine and maidened it this morning. Its awesome in the sky. You're going to have a blast flying it.
I used 2 1/2 I believe.

Grind

Richard Bong! Nice!