P40 build . First plane build

bustedparts

I am currently working on this plane and I have run into a snag. I have ended at this point. The aileron's for this plane. I bought a Flysky fs6I for my first radio and it has 1 port on the reciver for the aileron controls. Now it has 2 servos for this control. Do I splice to 2 servos together? Or are the split into 2 channel's? The reciver does have a couple of aux outputs . Now will it mater which one I plug into the main aileron port? Or will it not matter and it is something I will need to setup in the radio?

RossFPV

I am currently working on this plane and I have run into a snag. I have ended at this point. The aileron's for this plane. I bought a Flysky fs6I for my first radio and it has 1 port on the reciver for the aileron controls. Now it has 2 servos for this control. Do I splice to 2 servos together? Or are the split into 2 channel's? The reciver does have a couple of aux outputs . Now will it mater which one I plug into the main aileron port? Or will it not matter and it is something I will need to setup in the radio?
your power pack should have come with a split servo extension. if you plug the 2 servo wires into the split extension you will only need one receiver port and no programing.

luvmy40

Elite member
You could use channel 1 for the right and channel 5 for the left aileron and mix them in the radio. Or, you could make or buy a Y cable.