P51d mustang 980mm

I just have finished my new project. Foam board P51D mustang 980mm size.
I designed it to use 3S 1300mah battery but 3s 2200mah is fine too.
Hobbyking 51mm spinner is just fit.

KakaoTalk_Photo_2019-01-15-00-10-19-1.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Photo_2019-01-15-00-10-19-2.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Photo_2019-01-15-00-10-19-7.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Photo_2019-01-15-00-10-19-5.jpeg

kilroy07

Legendary member
You are my newest BEST friend!! :love:
Seriously AWESOME job on my favorite airplane!

This is EXACTLY what I had planned for the spring/summer build! (taking the FT design to the next level).
I LOVE the nose! (or should I say I disliked the FT one?...) and hatch!
Any plans for retracts?

Awesome job on the graphics as well! I can share my CAD files for the Miss America livery if you want.

Looks like you have a CNC/Laser and access to a large format printer (y)(y) (how much fun are they?!)

Any plans to share plans?.... (I'm literally begging here.) :LOL:

And oh, Welcome to the community!!

You are my newest BEST friend!! :love:
Seriously AWESOME job on my favorite airplane!

This is EXACTLY what I had planned for the spring/summer build! (taking the FT design to the next level).
I LOVE the nose! (or should I say I disliked the FT one?...) and hatch!
Any plans for retracts?

Awesome job on the graphics as well! I can share my CAD files for the Miss America livery if you want.

Looks like you have a CNC/Laser and access to a large format printer (y)(y) (how much fun are they?!)

Any plans to share plans?.... (I'm literally begging here.) :LOL:

And oh, Welcome to the community!!

Thank you!

It is 980mm plane for acrobatic flight, I think a landing gear or retract system is too luxury. ;)

"Just throw it and have fun"

I am still working with this plane, actually a lot of changes added since the maiden flight.

Well, I am not sure about sharing the plan but I could send "a test version kit" if you pay for the postage.

Or If you have a plan to visit Korea, I will give it to you as a welcome gift!! :LOL:

PoorManRC

Master member
This is an incredibly nice looking and a Quick, good Handling Aircraft!!! 👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💯 Tim's admiration for it is obvious! 😜😁 But it truly seems like a cut above the FT Mustang.

Don't take this as pushy or rude (seriously), but one of the BEST things about this Forum, indeed this Community....
Is that we ALWAYS share Plans and Files! 😉 (only reason I haven't, is because I CAN'T even design a CUP HOLDER!!!)😖

I truly hope that when you believe the Design is good and repeatable - that you will Share the Plans here!

And.... WELCOME to the Forum!! Absolutely Fantastic group of Guys here. Generous and very knowledgeable!