PAC-MAN Character Night Fly (combat?) for Flite Fest East

phacious

@ Litterbug: Thanks, your flying spider was terrifying. Keep doing the cool stuff with the quads.

Does anyone have any video of the PACMAN flying at FFE17? My camera was dead.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
@ Litterbug: Thanks, your flying spider was terrifying. Keep doing the cool stuff with the quads.

Does anyone have any video of the PACMAN flying at FFE17? My camera was dead.

Wish I would have gotten some. Le Drib had some brief footage of you carrying it at the flight line near the end of his Flite Fest YouTube video. Here's a link directly before it: https://youtu.be/dhjfJ7Au8EU?t=496

Grabbed some screen shots from it too
PACman.jpg PACghost.jpg

Cheers!
LitterBug

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
It was fun to see and talk about. There was plenty of talk about it, even the band. Nice job.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
It was fun to see and talk about. There was plenty of talk about it, even the band. Nice job.

Jim, Click the link I posted above... You and your great fire made the end of the video in this and also TheRcSaylors Flite Fest videos.

Cheers!
LitterBug

Timmy P

I have some video of it with my Canon. In the video I freak out when I zoom in and see the ghost on the top.. lol. Im a bit of an arcade geek.. Ill have to get is saved and uploaded.. Very cool concept.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yeah, caught working! Thanks for the link.

When I was teaching survival stuff, the fires lesson was always one of my favorites. And I must say, that was a good looking fire too.:cool: