Parkzone Icon A5 Release date

Geronimo11P

hey, I have really been wanting to get the Icon A5 from Parkzone for christmas, but it still hasnt come out yet!
I heard that it isnt coming out until january, which, obviously is too late for christmas, so if any of you know for sure when it is coming out i would really appreciate you postin it.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
IDK, but flitetest's probably gonna do a review on it. They had it in the background in their latest episode!

Parkzone currently has it listed as Mid-January on their product page. I'm never too hopeful for posted release dates though, as I see so many products get pushed back. There were a couple Horizon products in the past year that really disappointed me because of late releases. None were Parkzone brand though, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

I really hope this doesn't get pushed back, but I'd expect early to mid February just to be on the safe side.
If you can't wait, there's a decent looking A5 at hobbyking for $95-$100 (depending on if you're a platinum member or not) here:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=19696

I'm certain it's no Parkzone, qualitywise... but it'd be fun and can get to you before Christmas for half the price.

Fishbonez

John Campbell

Parkzone currently has it listed as Mid-January on their product page. I'm never too hopeful for posted release dates though, as I see so many products get pushed back. There were a couple Horizon products in the past year that really disappointed me because of late releases. None were Parkzone brand though, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

I really hope this doesn't get pushed back, but I'd expect early to mid February just to be on the safe side.
If you can't wait, there's a decent looking A5 at hobbyking for $95-$100 (depending on if you're a platinum member or not) here:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=19696

I'm certain it's no Parkzone, qualitywise... but it'd be fun and can get to you before Christmas for half the price.

There may be hope for them this time around. I think they may have learned there lesson. Look at the Scimitar. The first Parkzone product to meet its delivery date as advertised. I was betting that it was going to take at least another month or two. Hard to judge sometime. I like the looks of this plane, will have to wait and see what they do with it. The fact that the Josh's had one to demo, tells me they are tooled and ready for production.... Or at least very close. they may already have been produced and just on a (for give the pun) "Slow Boat From China" in a cargo container.