Pasta alla carbonara, Fpv from Italy

Andrea

Hi everyone, I'm Andrea, I'm from Italy and i have an obsession with drone and 3d printers, so yesterday i've opened a yotube channel so i can put in there all my raw video.
I also give to the channel a good italian name XD.
Bye!

I also live in the middle of nowhere in Italy, so u wil see field of corn if u are lucky or some beaver mixed with a mouse.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Like these cornz hehe. Last 3 years that was an alfalfa field this past year they rotated in corn. Hopefully this year I get my air space back.

I call it making crop circles when I crash in the alfalfa. Leaves funny patterns 😁

Cornz~2.jpg

Andrea

I also found a Place near a River, It Is Always in the Middle of nowwhere...
As soon as i get There i Will probably made a video, in the meantime i Am practicing in my garden trying ti Dodge trees and bushes

Andrea

Well, i've burned out my runcam's battery, so instead of making a video about me dodging my trees in the garden , i decided to make a useless video about sounds.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice n smooth on the run up.

I wouldnt advise a lot of full throttle run ups like that with no props tho. You could over speed the motors and burn them up

Andrea

Nice n smooth on the run up.

I wouldnt advise a lot of full throttle run ups like that with no props tho. You could over speed the motors and burn them up

I was aware of that, i've spin the motor in order to find some strange noise, but they appear to be fine, i throttle up until 75% then i release it

Andrea

I've done a video about how i am usually training, becasue of the weather at the end of the video i run up in home.
There is a crash and if u watch the video be sure to turn off the sound, it is only noise.

I am doing this stuff because i wanna measure my progress in fpv and share with you guys the paission for this hobby and also i would be perferct to learn in future some video editing skills

Andrea

It has been a shitty mouth, i was no able to fly a single time.
Rain and wind EVERY DAY.
Come on It's MAY ( spring almost summer in italy) ,not NOVEMBER.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I feel your pain kiddo its been a super wet winter and spring here. Bad for flying but the environment needs it. Been way to dry for too many years over on this side of the marble.

Have you done any building in the down time?

Andrea

I feel your pain kiddo its been a super wet winter and spring here. Bad for flying but the environment needs it. Been way to dry for too many years over on this side of the marble.

Have you done any building in the down time?
Yes i'm still redrawing my 3d printed quad, also I am making a camera slider for my camera, so i'll take some shots, u can follow what I am currently doing also on that channel =P

Andrea

Hi in this video i'll flight my minidrone, there was a little bit of wind, so i'd to drive with the auto level on.
I'll try to post more video and also try to speak, i'm from italy so english is not my first language =P