• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PEI Replacement Sheet

I printed a small piece in TPU and it was really stuck to the PEI sheet (Prusa MK2S 3D printer) which was unusual. I twisted as I tried to release it (as I usually do) and up came a big chunk of the PEI sheet. :mad:

Anyone replace the PEI sheet with this off of Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XF3NGP/?tag=lstir-20

Ordering from Prusa will take longer and cost this much just in shipping charges.

Thanks

I just realized this is the glue portion only, still need to get the PEI sheet as well. I ordered the replacement from Prusa. Will just need to shift my prints in the meantime.

kilroy07

Legendary member
It looks like the amazon link does include both.

Take your time with the application... you get one shot at that 3M stuff!... (ask how I know! L:ROFLMAO:)

OutcastZeroOne

Fly, yes... Land, no
I used to use PEI on all my machines, but I have started to switch over to polycarbonate sheeting. way cheaper then PEI. see if you have a local plastic supply shop. I got a 1/32" x 2' x ' sheet for about $15 from a local plastic shop. works great. some people have said they dont even need to use their heated bed with PC sheeting, but I havent tried it myself yet. You still need the 3m 467/468 tape but even a big role of that is cheaper then replacing a PEI sheet more then once.

As far as the GizmoDorks PEI sheet, yes it works great, that what i was using till my switch to PC.