Perk Question

SSgt Duramax

Does anyone know how to access the Legacy V2 gear STL? I got it as a perk in december, but when I click on the link to get the STL, it doesn't open.

SSgt Duramax

@FTCA Director will probably need to answer that one.
Yeah, I skimmed resources and didn't see it. It says I have to "rebuy" the legacy v2 in the members area. No biggie, I am in no rush. I won't fly the plane until next weekend anyways. If worse comes to worse, my rudimentary skills in fusion could come in handy. I have designed a motor mount and fuselage so far!

luvmy40

Elite member
When I bought the Flerken plans download, I had to go into the My Account tab then on the left, the Down Loads tab you should see the down load button there.

SSgt Duramax

When I bought the Flerken plans download, I had to go into the My Account tab then on the left, the Down Loads tab you should see the down load button there.
Yeah, i got this in the perk email before they went to the member portal. It isnt available to me in the member portal. I can get the plans, but the .stl link isnt working in the email.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I had the same issue with Chrome running Adaware. I tried it in Edge and I was able to download the file. Maybe make sure you have popup blocker or ad blocker disabled for that link.

SSgt Duramax

Thanks, it worked in edge. Call me George Castanza.

main-qimg-adae4979c70c11e55289a2bada311a30-lq