Peugot HX 1 Jetliner design

leaded50

Legendary member
the EDF´s is still in shipping. Did the rest of parts, and started painted it....
Mounted all servos/pushrods today.
I see it must out in daylight, for really show paint...

DSC_0588.JPG
DSC_0589.JPG

leaded50

Legendary member
from todays CG control/ glidetest. Calm superb gliding!! :) cant wait to see it flying!. hopefully the mailman speeds up delivery of the EDF´s, and lightning blue neon tube.
- CG was etablished by weightning of similar parts missing. Glidetest accordingly.

DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0592.JPG
DSC_0591.JPG

Last edited:

leaded50

Legendary member
I found the thread for this! WOW
Thanks!

Sides of fuselage and model markings on tailfins/under wing is in antrasit grey, rest is pure shiny black. Its buildt to fit two 50mm EDF´s , and a 2200 - 3500mAh 4S battery.
Peugots designlab department made it as a designstudy... after what i see and feel , they should buildt it!! :)

Fully "loaded" with 3500mAh 4S battery, gonna be approx 900g total

Last edited:

leaded50

Legendary member
gorgeous.... hopefully it flies as well as it looks... what paint did you use?

On this, antrasit grey spraypaint, and the pure black is brushpainted enamel. (brushpaint do make it a bit heavier, but if are 20g in paint, or 40g isnt much to care about here anyway, the EDF should make 950g each...)

Wingtips curb is reinforced with "u-shaped" pushrod up at wingtip and into wing, pluss epoxyed. The wings placement was found by controlcheck on weights vs CG. Own hatch for battery, and own for rear servo + reciver eg. Wings are reinforced with 4mm caerbon rods fully out to wingtips.
Tailfins got square carbontube reinforcing all way down into belly. Canards just 3.17mm steelrod bendt to fit shape and bushings through fuselage sides.

Put on some small "fins" forward of wing(CG) and bulletshaped covers for servohorn under wing for bellylanding only.

Last edited:

leaded50

Legendary member
both EDF´s in place ! Here i even used a CW and CCW type., rather believe it wouldnt mattered though, the torque twist aint much on a EDF anyway. Also the neon "tubes" both blue and orange is in place. Yes, cardrboard is used as thrust tubes, and directionals at inlet. (in fact from a pizzabox :devilish:
DSC_0610.JPG

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
How soon before we see video of this in the air? Should look awesome with the dark silhouette against a winter sky