Phoenix 1600 build

bracesport

Legendary member
so finally, uncle Kri and I got together for some flying - Kri found us a nice flying spot and the wind was kind to us - we took 5 planes, and only returned with one intact (the Pheonix funnily enough) - Kri smashed his TT right off the bat, I broke my TT wing in mid-air on the first flight, the tail of my DLG broke free (a hot glue issue), Kri forgot to charge his Pheonix battery (yikes), and I broke the fuse of my Hybrid after one short flight! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

as @mayan has told me many times to get some height, you can see I failed to do that today - nevertheless, we had fun and this flying spot is great!

Last edited:

Wildthing

Legendary member
so finally, uncle Kri and I got together for some flying - Kri found us a nice flying spot and the wind was kind to us - we took 5 planes, and only returned with one intact (the Pheonix funnily enough) - Kri smashed his TT right off the bat, I broke my TT wing in mid-air on the first flight, the tail of my DLG broke free (a hot glue issue), Kri forgot to charge his Pheonix battery (yikes), and I broke the fuse of my Hybrid after one short flight! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

as @mayan has told me many times to get some height, you can see I failed to do that today - nevertheless, we had fun and this flying spot is great!

You have a different link to the video? it comes up unavailable to me. :(

bracesport

Legendary member
to be honest, I chickened out getting up high and paid the price - seems I have a long way to go - she flies well enough, so I need to glue up the FB fuse and get in the air again before the Hybrid v2 is ready!

mayan

Legendary member

Wow buddy seems like you two had a great time together. The new place looks awesome and one that you should adopt! Your hybrid seems to fly amazing great job with that. Why’d you chicken out?

Wildthing

Legendary member
to be honest, I chickened out getting up high and paid the price - seems I have a long way to go - she flies well enough, so I need to glue up the FB fuse and get in the air again before the Hybrid v2 is ready!

On maidens especially as soon as I launch I go 3 crashes high right away until I can get a feel for it plus get it trimmed in.