Phoenix RC group fly

fred0000

I just got phoenix flight sim, it would be fun to set up a group fly on it with the flitetest crew.
I cant stop flying in it now that i've got it. i'm coming from using FMS.

fred0000

i'll creat a game now, i'll call it flitetest so its easy to spot
I am using v3.0.s if it makes any differance.

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Thanks for hosting that. Was cool.

Sorry so late, I was sweeping the floor.

fred0000

we will have to do it again sometime, we could use this thread to organize these things.
I couldn't stay to long since it was midnight when I started it.

JoeyG

Me too, hows about we arrange a date and time and rally as many members as we can (need 8 for a full server).

J.

fred0000

sounds like a plan, i've been slacking on my sim time so whatevers gunna help me get on there.

Last edited:

fred0000

it was really cool to see some of you guys make it on there, we really should scedual something, I try to fly atleast a few min every evening.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Phoenix is one of those that keeps it's licensing screwed down pretty tight.
I don't think there is even a free version- somebody correct me if (most likely WHEN) I'm wrong.

fred0000

Phoenix doesn't use a registration key to validate its software, it uses a USB dongle, there are cloned dongles available on eBay and even one on hobbyking, but i've had bad luck with the one I tried, "stealing" software is frowned upon by many people and every flight forum i've stumbled on everyone gets bent out of shape when people bring up how to get phoenix for "free" so if we could keep this thread on track that would be great.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Fred, that was fun. It gets pretty boring practicing by myself but I enjoyed that much more. Had to bail quickly to make it to work on time but I'll keep poking into any sessions that reference flite test when I can.