pick a plane, any plane,

sundown57

Legendary member
wind is still strong but took them both out anyway. The nutball hit Mach 3 in about 2.7 seconds, no way to film it without stop-motion. Maybe the F-pack was not the best choice for that plane? lol The arrowhead on the other hand, even with the tint 2 dollar motor it flew great. Damage is minor so a quick fix and back in the air.

Vimana89

Legendary member
wind is still strong but took them both out anyway. The nutball hit Mach 3 in about 2.7 seconds, no way to film it without stop-motion. Maybe the F-pack was not the best choice for that plane? lol The arrowhead on the other hand, even with the tint 2 dollar motor it flew great. Damage is minor so a quick fix and back in the air.

Arrowhead looks awesome! Possibly a little underpowered with the motor, but flies great overall(y)

Also; nice handling of the wind, gusts can be bad in high alpha. Maybe an A pack motor would do good on the Nutball.

Last edited:

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member

I don't think I've ever seen an arrowhead fly that slow straight and level.
As for the nutball I would've liked to have seen that.

sundown57

Legendary member
Arrowhead looks awesome! Possibly a little underpowered with the motor, but flies great overall(y)

Also; nice handling of the wind, gusts can be bad in high alpha. Maybe an A pack motor would do good on the Nutball.
it had pretty good power when I gunned it. I'm just not used to flying with no rudder so I was kinda practicing a bit.

I don't think I've ever seen an arrowhead fly that slow straight and level.
As for the nutball I would've liked to have seen that.
Amazing what an experienced pilot can do huh? HAHAHAHA

As for the nutball , yeah it was ballistic.