Bicycle Monkey
Spad Stick​
Fishbonez
Stryker​
rcjim11
Spad Stick​
KKArioKA
Dynamic S​

So we have the SPAD at four votes, the Assassin at two or four (if I use the teksumo vote as just a vote for a wing), and everything else is basically a one vote candidate.

MDob

If you're still taking votes I'd like to put mine in for the Teksumo/Assassin. I've got a Bonsai (basically a smaller Teksumo) and I love it! Wings are a ton of fun!

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
wings are super fun ... i used to have one but it exploded when i broke the sound barrier :p

best cool trick is to land/grab by the nose :D chicks will love ya !!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I was doing that on a twilight flight. A buddy who was flying with me decided he wanted to catch it for me next time around. However it was pretty much completely dark, he misjudged the catch and it caught him square in the forehead! Luckily EPP is soft and cushiony :cool:

IamNabil

earthsciteach
corsair or zero or assassin​
randalora
beaver​
colorex
bixler​
lobstermash
teksumo​
foam addict
predator​
metalbat
zephyr​
kkarioka
clip winged cub​
mr clean
spad stick​
pgerts
spad stick​
glydr
teksumo​
Nabil
A wing?​
Bicycle Monkey
Spad Stick​
Fishbonez
Stryker​
rcjim11
Spad Stick​
KKArioKA
Dynamic S​
Mdob
A wing​

That puts the wing up to five votes, over the Spad's four. Voting closes in three hours and ten minutes.

MrClean

Handlaunch or ROG? Have you had an ROG aircraft? Wings don't generally like, nor would I put performance degrading things such as landing gear on a wing. However I have spent many an enjoyable hour shooting touch n go's.

But wings are pretty fun too. If you're looking for something to just bore holes in the sky with. My favorite is a SPAD scimitar I call the Flipper. But it's not an EPP wing like my Zagi or Boomerang. I have shot touch n go's with those too but they're more of a splat and try to get back over the slope into the lift affair. I've got hours of up and down the hillside too.

IamNabil

And, that's it, folks. The wing has won the vote. I will be ordering something from crash test hobby shortly!