Pick my next plane!

IamNabil

Hi folks! I've decided that I am going to buy another plane on the third of January. I cannot pick between the two that I am looking at, so I've decided to open it up to the community. I have a budget of about $200, excluding shipping. Whatever the community picks, I will buy it, fly it, and document the process.

So, let the voting begin. Pick a plane!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I have to say, get something non-glider. You've got three in the tank already. I reckon a high wing aerobatic trainer, like a Decathlon, or a Beaver, or a grown-up's J3 cub (many of these are made for beginners, with too much dihedral).

earthsciteach

Colorex is back! Andre, the man specifically said, "No more gliders."

I won't tell him how amazingly fun this plane is with a hot rod motor and 6x3e prop if you don't. :D

IamNabil

I didn't say "no gliders," but I do already have an AXN floater jet. If the bixler wins the voting, then I will still build and fly it, but I will also compare it to the AXN, as they are supposedly very similar. From what I hear, the AXN is faster, the bixler is easier.

IamNabil

As a kit, it is the right price! Very pretty plane, although I wish it was a KI-43. The 43 was better looking, in my opinion.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I'm going to beat the other pundits to mentioning a flying wing... Teksumo is in stock. Wings are fun to fly and teach you all kinds of things while you're grinning like a fool.