Pietenpol aircamper full size project

urbanassault

ever had a childhood dream go down the drain? help my son and i keep ours alive check this out and get an awesome t shirt just for helping a dream and help us build a airplane

hey every one nate here kinda new to the forum but not aviation been arount it from the age of 2 both real and rc watching my father growing up but any way check it out i started to build an air camper from B.H. pietenpol's designs funds ran out and now its just an empty dream gathering dust in the corner of the shop so what do you say buy a shirt for 25 bucks and help a dream stay alive check out these pictures and check out the web site get a shirt and help a friend
back-big.jpg front-big.jpg

Website as follows www.booster.com/nathanbergpietenpolproject

Help us rase funds to fulfill a child hood dream
Buy a t-shirt to support The Pietenpol Project. Please share!
WWW.BOOSTER.COM

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I'm not sure if I understand. You are going to build a full size aircamper?

Could you add an option to just fund a few bucks? I don't really need a new shirt, but I might give some bucks anyway :)

Tactical Ex

Full size aircraft project, sounds awesome. Got no monies otherwise I'd get myself a new T-shirt. Balu had a good suggestion and add a donation amount of like $1- $5. There are some generous people out there who would go for that. Also, I hope you are documenting all this with video so we can see the early stages of the project!

urbanassault

Can always donate with paypal to savnat90@hotmail.com. and the aircraft is a full size 2 place got the wing ribs and the tail section done got hit by hard times and ran out of funds and that's my life story time or money never both at the same time

urbanassault

Hey i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is helping support the dream and a shout out to thomas thanks a lot eherything recieved will go to parts fot the aircraft and there will defently be a video of it flying and probly crashing on landing never have been very good with that but as i said huge thanks to everyone who is supporting a grown mans childhood dream.....