Pink & Blue

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That is a cool spot to fly mate. Is that a Frisbee golf course? I see flags all over and what looks to be a blue Frisbee on the ground. At first I thought something was wrong with your camera and it was out of focus then realized you were flying in and out of morning mist. Cool footage for sure.

Was waiting for you to dive the center opening in them trees hehe.

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Psy,
The blue square by the trees is my big foam landing pad ;)
The white posts you see are for a underground pipeline
I actually came back and landed at one point because I thought my GoPro was fogging up. Nope, just the fog in the sky.
The crash in the video was the third crash and I had been there about an hour already. I really wanted to hit the gaps in the trees and try a huge power loop over it, but my nerves weren't quite there yet.

Thanks, Sean

French

Thanks, hyperbolic

The more I watch this, the more I love watching the transition between the low clouds/fog

French

I was packing up my gear to fly today and noticed my sma and Triumph sheared off. I assume it happened when the quad fell out of the tree. I just went back to the field and of course they bushhogged the tall grass yesterday. Bummer.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Don't Feel bad.. I spent half an hour focusing a lens for a camera I was trying on the Gremlin. I guess I did not snug the locking ring down or that it was stripped and 2 mins into a flight the lens fell out and I spent another 3 hours WITH a friend trying to find it in the grass. No Joy and now it has been mowed over MANY times.