Piper Comanche

Piper Comanche Version 1

Please log in to download

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
yea a comanche glider....sounds cool....

update.
the plans are taking a bit longer than expected.. due to laptop crashing.. power outages... the fact that I am learning how to use fusion 360.....etc etc.....I honestly hope they will be done by new years eve

tesseract

Master member
yea a comanche glider....sounds cool....

update.
the plans are taking a bit longer than expected.. due to laptop crashing.. power outages... the fact that I am learning how to use fusion 360.....etc etc.....I honestly hope they will be done by new years eve
You sound sad! Here's a kitten:
1607969987874.png

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Any updates now?
:cry::cry::cry:, nope barely have time rn to eat, i wake at 4am, and get to sleep a 9pm.... i am also out of a laptop with fusion360 on it, my mac crashed, but i now have an octo-core 2.8ghz, 1TB 64bit desktop i am setting up, i might be able to start this weekend... so yea one thing at a time

Phin G

Elite member
would y'all prefer ms style, or a square fuselage with formers on it? to be covered in poster board???
I would love to see a master series as it would look fantastic however i am terrible with master series builds and curling foam. I would say for the meantime do the later idea of doing a box fuse and then putting formers on because that would be easier and it would be better for people to build it if (like me) they aren’t well versed in master series planes. This is just stuff coming from my brain but, it’s your plane so do it how you would like it to be like.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
cool... ill probably do a box fuse, to start with as, at the moment i don't have a working windows laptop, or a laptop strong enough for fusion..