Planes, Plans and Problems: Episode #218

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
First and foremost THNAK YOU for getting these back to video format. I HATE audio only podcasts as they are to easy to drift attention away from while doing other tasks. In video format I can see your emotion or facial expressions and be in on the conversations more. Second this next part is constructive criticism from a production perspective and not putting your efforts down.

I would maybe scooch Lee and Stefan a little more to the back side of the table to get a slightly better angle. then raise the camera a little bit. It feels like looking over a wall with what ever is in front of it and it also makes you guys look like you are all hunched down trying to hide hahah.

Also if you move the mics out just a little from your faces and raise the input level just a hair you wont have to try and eat the mics when you talk and you wont look like Kilroy stickers from the 60's with just your nose and eyeballs hanging over the wind screens.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
First and foremost THNAK YOU for getting these back to video format. I HATE audio only podcasts as they are to easy to drift attention away from while doing other tasks. In video format I can see your emotion or facial expressions and be in on the conversations more. Second this next part is constructive criticism from a production perspective and not putting your efforts down.

I would maybe scooch Lee and Stefan a little more to the back side of the table to get a slightly better angle. then raise the camera a little bit. It feels like looking over a wall with what ever is in front of it and it also makes you guys look like you are all hunched down trying to hide hahah.

Also if you move the mics out just a little from your faces and raise the input level just a hair you wont have to try and eat the mics when you talk and you wont look like Kilroy stickers from the 60's with just your nose and eyeballs hanging over the wind screens.
I see a "Kilroy Crashed Here!" Sticker in the works!

trey

I also enjoy the video format more. It keeps my attention better. I could hear Josh better in this one.

As a veteran, I appreciate your support of the military.

Wing FPV!!