Planning on a build, no VTX

AgentLAL

Hi, I'm planning on a 6 inch build, but I have no VTX. I would preffer a Unify HV or a Unify Race, or a Tramp HV, but any 200mW or over should be fine. Thanks!

AgentLAL

If you are talking about an actual radio system then no. I use FrSky. I was talking about a Video transmitter, though I accidentally put it in the wrong category.

AgentLAL

Simonthequadguy,
I was wondering if you still have the radio and rx because I have been looking for one but don't know what to get. You could email me at ahweltig@gmail.com with any details.
If you don't know what to get, I'd recommend the FrSky Taranis QX7, if you can spend $110. If not, then...well idk. The Taranis QX7 You will not need to upgrade for a very long time, if ever. The RX depends on the aircraft. If you are using a quad then I'd get the FrSky XSR-M or the R-XSR to bind with the Taranis. If you are building a plane with servos I would recommend the FrSky D4R-II or the X8R or the X6R. All of the FrSky RXs bind to any FrSky TX(Radio). I don't have any RXs or TXs to spare, but I am always happy to give advice.