Planning To Build The Nieuport 24

CatholicFlyer

Ok so one way to deal with this is to use a 3 or 4 foot straight edge, and some quick math then mark the center on the wing. I have printed two different sets of FT plans and it actually makes separates it into pages then you tape/glue it back together and go off of that, just look for the plans marked "Tiled" those are the right ones.

got it, that is a big help, thank you.

Chuppster

here is the rear of the Nieuport 24. Had to place it on the big freezer. It too is waiting on electronics, engine, servos, battery. Let me know what you think. @DamoRC @Chuppster @Hai-Lee

It would be really helpful to get the weight of the bird. by the looks of things, you'll need a massive motor to get it up to enough speed to even get off the ground. I'm thinking at least 1000 watts, something along these lines on 6s:

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/propdrive-v2-series-4248-650kv-brushless-outrunner-motor.html

Mark P

the Nieuport main wing is super skinny, while the secondary wing is super fat. weird. See below.
Actually, this is something I fell for too. The bottom wing is thinner than the top wing, but the bottom wing is the only one with dihedral, so it only looks fatter. I don't know if this is too late, but I just wanted you to know.

CatholicFlyer

Actually, this is something I fell for too. The bottom wing is thinner than the top wing, but the bottom wing is the only one with dihedral, so it only looks fatter. I don't know if this is too late, but I just wanted you to know.
well first try is too late, after that test build is checked by trying to fly it, then next build I will follow this. thanks.

MIGUNNER

If you have an inkjet printer you could get some decal paper and print whatever you want on it, then stick it to your airplane. I think that would be the best way.

They don't have plans for the full sized blender released. I built the baby blender and honestly it's probably the best size for a scratch build. However, you may be better off starting with a 120% SE5 and modifying it to look more like the Newport. It'll fly slower and the wings are much simpler.
yup got 20 sheets of vinyl, corel draw or other graphics' program, a can of acrylic clear and a few light coats of clear, cut and apply, D.mg