Plans repository needed!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
So, I have a co-worker that I have introduced to FT. I referred him to the site and we had a great discussion. Overall the consensus is that a basic repository of all FT plans should be in an easily accessible location. A good idea had was to have a separate page in the store area where you can directly download the plans. Perhaps a separate category in the header that just states plans. This will encourage those wishing to scratch-build rather than buy the kits. Of course I see the counter logic to this... less revenue for FT but following FT theme of aiding the community and "featuring" free plans on all original aircraft this is something we think should be more easily accessed.

Any thoughts or input on this?

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Meh, Its not really intuitive for new-comers though. I've been here awhile and I did not get that. Still, rather than have posts, a list would be nice.

earthsciteach

I agree with the guy who builds obscure Swedish airplanes. A clear, "Flite Test Scratch build Plans" link would be helpful. How a about a sticky on the Scratch Build forum?