Please bring back the Viggin

Tarheel Dan

That's apparently not the case. I inquired about the EDF to FliteTest tech support, because the link in the article was broken.

Jen replied
Apr 1, 11:08am​
Hi! We actually no longer sell the viggen. It was discontinued a year ago.

To which I replied

Hmmm. your site says it's available for backorder.

To which Jen replied

I do apologize but it has been discontinued. I will let IT know to fix this.

To which I replied

I must say... I'm really bummed. this is one that i would not enjoy cutting from plans.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
I was bummed too. :(:cry: Now what do I do with all these skins I made? :unsure:
All Viggens.jpg

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
I was bummed too. :(:cry: Now what do I do with all these skins I made? :unsure: View attachment 201218

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

when i saw the post title i immediately started thinking about our conversation yesterday about the Vigen and your skins. how timely.

when you gonna spill the beans on your "new" work for everyone? i am excited for you. i know this has been a dream of yours for a long time and can't wait to see what you come up with. (y)

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: when i saw the post title i immediately started thinking about our conversation yesterday about the Vigen and your skins. how timely.

Yeah me too. :p I've done several older skins that for a variety of reasons (copyright, logos etc) I don’t think FT will be able to sell. Ultimately, I need to put them up on the Resource page.

when you gonna spill the beans on your "new" work for everyone? i am excited for you. i know this has been a dream of yours for a long time and can't wait to see what you come up with. (y)

Thanks my friend! That means a lot! Not sure I'm going to "make an announcement" or anything. Just happy to do the skins. John has already let the cat out of the bag on Facebook and the forums. I think it's better to wait until the pre-printed kits are out on the market. Now don't get me wrong, I'm so excited about this I could explode! :eek: I just think it’s better to let this occur naturally as this new FT chapter unfolds. :giggle:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Probably will. The plans are in the wind, and if FT is not selling SBK's then I can't see the harm. They need a bit of work first mostly just reformatting.
I would love to skin the kit I have with one of those!!