please does anyone have the blueprint of this model airplane?

pretodog2222

IMG_20200522_112757.jpg

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
John Overstreet does. It will be an official FT release in the future. You just need to be patient like the rest of us. There are plenty of other models available to build in the meantime. John's (@Splinter189) recommendation for a first master series build is the P-47. Maybe give that a go?

ItMightFly

John Overstreet does. It will be an official FT release in the future. You just need to be patient like the rest of us. There are plenty of other models available to build in the meantime. John's (@Splinter189) recommendation for a first master series build is the P-47. Maybe give that a go?

Yo, that would be such a cool build.

I have personally been a fan of the T-28 for a very long time.

Have you heard of T-28 racing? Apparently that's a thing. Foam board presents a lot of cool options for making a very fast T-28, and I'm excited to see what people do to modify some of these aircraft.

Any ideas when it'll be released? I'm not trying to be pushy, just curious is all

Timmy

Legendary member
WOW is that foam board!????!!! That looks amazing! I can't wait for this to come out! And I though the master series P-51 looked good

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Yo, that would be such a cool build.

I have personally been a fan of the T-28 for a very long time.

Have you heard of T-28 racing? Apparently that's a thing. Foam board presents a lot of cool options for making a very fast T-28, and I'm excited to see what people do to modify some of these aircraft.

Any ideas when it'll be released? I'm not trying to be pushy, just curious is all

The release schedule is all up to Josh and Company at Flite Test. I'm not even sure what the next release will be at this point. Have to wait and see.

ItMightFly

The release schedule is all up to Josh and Company at Flite Test. I'm not even sure what the next release will be at this point. Have to wait and see.
Ah, yeah. That makes sense.

Hopefully, it gets released soon!

Thank you!