PODCAST ALERT - FTCC FTFF17 RECAP, SUNDAY JULY 30, 3:30 PM EST

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
My mistake, just Luis. Aaron, you're in the clear.

200w_d.gif

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Unfortunately I haven't been able to make a live podcast chat yet - seems I suck at the timing for these things :( I do love listening to the downloads!

I enjoyed them too.. Right up until the point where "Pre" show footage of my goofy self was the first full screen five minutes of the download for this one. Guess that's payback for the taunting I did at the end of the podcast about the theme song hehe.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
I enjoyed them too.. Right up until the point where "Pre" show footage of my goofy self was the first full screen five minutes of the download for this one. Guess that's payback for the taunting I did at the end of the podcast about the theme song hehe.

That must have been Joel locking the feed on you (I think he can do that).

I need to find out why my feed had black sidebars on the recorded show. My video was widescreen on my end. Dunno what that is about.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hmmm.... still waiting for this one to hit the podcast feed.... :confused:

The You Tube videocast has been up since the following day of the live show.

Come to think of it.. my ugly mug up for so long in the beginning of this is probably as creepy and traumatizing as the other shows I mentioned previously.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
The You Tube videocast has been up since the following day of the live show.

Come to think of it.. my ugly mug up for so long in the beginning of this is probably as creepy and traumatizing as the other shows I mentioned previously.

Yeah, but youtube videos don't download to my phone so I can listen to them on the drive to/from work :(

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Time to ditch the phone if that were me. :p

A 7 dollar mp3 player with a 1 inch video screen from Wal Mart can do it

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Hmm... maybe I do need to look into other podcatcher apps to see if one has the features to download/stream video from youtube in it's normal playlist and not just audio files it downloads via RSS feed triggers....

But in the meantime, I still want that podcast file posted! It's there some little guy from an island that usually does that? :p

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I was just on my YT video manager. I have the ability to download my own videos and save them as MP4 to my computer. I can not however download others. I know when I was Dj'ing we used a program called Youtube down loader that came with the webcasting software we licenced where we could download videos from you tube and that would then allow us to separate the audio tracks and convert them to MP3. Then when we played them on air the software would match the music and track the royalty stuff on a monthly basis to submit to our sponsoring station to be distributed properly. When our listener base grew over a certain number according to our licence agreement we had to upgrade the licence and become our own station and track and pay royalties on our own thru ad revenue we had to obtain and source on our own.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hmm... maybe I do need to look into other podcatcher apps to see if one has the features to download/stream video from youtube in it's normal playlist and not just audio files it downloads via RSS feed triggers....

But in the meantime, I still want that podcast file posted! It's there some little guy from an island that usually does that? :p

Well, not quite an island, but yes some little guy in Florida does upload the podcasts... :cool: thought he was gooing to get it uploaded today, but no such luck!

I will see if I can rattle the little guy and get him moving!!!

Mike Finley

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Well, not quite an island, but yes some little guy in Florida does upload the podcasts... :cool: thought he was gooing to get it uploaded today, but no such luck!

I will see if I can rattle the little guy and get him moving!!!

Mike Finley

Well, I think Florida will be under water soon enough so it sort of counts :p

Don't stress it if there are 'real life things' taking priority - this is just our fun little hobby time after all.

Hope all is well near the land of the mouse... :cool:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hehe what will be under water first.. Disney Worlds mouse or our own FTCC mouse? At least the lollipop guild would take him in should FLA sink so there will always be a place for him. :p