Podcast Alert - June 4!!!

earthsciteach

FTCC will be coming at you live June 4th starting about 8:00 pm EST! Settle in because this one may be a long one. First and foremost, our guest host will be one of my youtube heros and Aviator PPG demo team member, Tucker Gott! If you aren't aware of this guy, definitely do yourself a favor and binge his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCASjdyu0y8XQ9qJnqxsKHnQ He blows me away with the quality of his in-flight narrated adventures that span our beautiful country!

Also, Mike and Patrick took a little trip to the Canton, Ohio area for five days over Memorial Day weekend. We have A LOT of stories to tell! Mike and I both agree that this was one of the best weekends of our lives! We hung out with the likes of Jim Bixler, Eric Monroe, Stefan, Chad Lewis, Mitchell, Jeremy, Christian, Austin, Josh and Jen Bixler and Noah and Mike, John and Diana Furey, Josh and Heather Scott and their kids, Ian Pataky, Matt Nowakowski, Jason Bash and got into much silliness with the RC Afterhours crew of Chris Roncaglione, Mike Kuhlins, and Andre Rousseau! It was a good time!!!!

Tune in and check us out!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Looking forward to it. I just got my another Gremlin FC so I can do some soldering while it's on.

I was missing the show and just recenly wondering if I was out of the loop.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I WILL be there for this one for sure. It is 7:30 and I stopped everything I am doing right now to be ready for it. I will even wait til after you start to eat my dinner so food coma will not be a factor in me missing it yet again.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Great double episode gents. The Trip story from you guys was absolutely hilarious specially the "Evil Evol" part.