Portland/Salem Indoor?

mondofresh

mondofresh
Indoor flying at PCC Rock Creek

I don't have a link to share, but one of my buddies says that there is a winter and spring course offered at PCC Rock Creek that focuses on RC flying. And the entire class involves you bringing your planes to class and then flying in the indoor basketball court. I think you even get college credit!

Check out the PCC course catalog when it is published in late summer/fall. I might see you in class!

burtoj2

Hey, I just moved to the Salem area. I mainly do outdoor flying but am looking for a way to get more into indoors, If you know of a place to fly let me know! Would love to meet up!

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
Hi burtoj2. I don't actually live in the area. I was visiting then. I will next be in Portland the week of Thanksgiving. I seem to recall that I located an indoor gig going on in the Portland area. Maybe we can pay them a visit.

davidhbroome

I don't have a link to share, but one of my buddies says that there is a winter and spring course offered at PCC Rock Creek that focuses on RC flying. And the entire class involves you bringing your planes to class and then flying in the indoor basketball court. I think you even get college credit!

Check out the PCC course catalog when it is published in late summer/fall. I might see you in class!

Did you ever find out if the class was offered? I'm not having any luck syncing up with the group that flies out there.