Post your best flying videos!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
My best aren't as nice as most here, but these are the ones I like...

This one, because it was some of the most enjoyable FPV flying I've ever done.

This one, because it was a fun experiment. I mounted a bright LED to the front of my quad, and flew around the yard at night.

This one is short, but it shows off what the Phantom can do very well I think.

NewZee

An "FPV" chase of my Slow Flying "All Star"

A buddy did a great Job of trailing my "All Star" Built for a slow flying FPV platform!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Gabrielete you are one brave and trusting soul. nice flying in two beautiful spots. That made me tense up several times when you got close to that water. I was mentally pulling back and punching throttle for ya mate.

gabrielete

Gabrielete you are one brave and trusting soul. nice flying in two beautiful spots. That made me tense up several times when you got close to that water. I was mentally pulling back and punching throttle for ya mate.

Thank you man! I was really scared... you can tell by the flying style but the images you get over water worth the risk.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
This is not the best video and probably not worthy to be in this thread but for me it is a mile stone video. This marks a new plateau for both gear and speed for me. It also finishes out my second year flying quads as September 5th is the day I started in the hobby with a runner 250 I thought was pretty fast and an awesome machine back then. Just a slight difference huh.

This does not look really fast but to put perspective on things I doubled my laps with the same size battery and the same average mah used I have been flying now for a year and a half. Can not wait to get a few 5 cells for this now.