post your pics

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
finally got around to replacing the tail feathers on my polecat after a goal post vertical pylon collision....

img2791gf.jpg

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
Those little parkzone ultra micros are a lot tougher than you think Colorex!

indeed.....this one had a bad brick originally (horizon sent me a replacement brick for free...thanks HH!) that lost bind twice, both times when it was at around 3/4 throttle with a severe nose-down attitude, once into grass, the other into pavement.....only damage was a scuffed nose and spinner (and tore off the wheel pants in the grass...have some nice REAL pants coming from a guy on rc groups). the incident that lead to these repairs was cutting it a little too close to a goal post and tearing off the v-stab and part of the h-stab.....the only thing that held the v-stab on the plane was the control horn ;)

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
LMAO, I need someone to combat with first. I am thinking of building one. My brothers flying buddy in fairbanks has an awesome hot wire setup and makes really awesome wings. Big ones that he uses for FPV. I'll link to it later.

I'd say my favorite plane right now is the Galaxy, probably the 4-Site second because it's indoor season. Otherwise the Heli's are my favorite to fly but I'm not good enough to keep them flying for long so it's cost prohibitive. The big cub is fun but it's a lot or work to get flying. The little cub is always fun and will probably jump to the front again when I get the new wing made with the combo flaps. That will be part of my article for the new site.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
There's a few guys in a place called Dillingham AK that are participating on the Assassin thread over on RC Groups-
I don't suppose that's any where near you?
I guess it's too far to expect you to drive to Utah for some combat ;)

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Dillingham is 446 miles as the crow flies and I don't think there's a road to get there. Good to know though. I think it's just a little bit further to Utah :rolleyes: I appreciate the invitation though.