Solved Posting Resources. Waiting on Approval ?...

Matagami Designs

Master member
Hi all,

I am a little curious as to what the rules are regarding posting resources, are these on a thread somewhere? I posted some P-38 printed parts last Saturday 6/6 and since then deleted and re-posted this weekend as i figured posting 3d printed spinners might not be allowed? (potentially dangerous) I am hoping to get some clarity on this as it feels like they have been sitting in the abyss for an eternity. I posted plans for the FTFC20 challenge last fall and it seemed like these were reviewed almost instantly. Has anyone else had issues with this? I am dying to share these files through the forums and the resource section is nice because it doesn't get lost as easily and the statistics help paint a picture on if me spending time drafting these parts is worth while since i have quite a few hours into this.

Thanks!

Thumbnail.JPG

Matagami Designs

Master member
Hi all,

I am a little curious as to what the rules are regarding posting resources, are these on a thread somewhere? I posted some P-38 printed parts last Saturday 6/6 and since then deleted and re-posted this weekend as i figured posting 3d printed spinners might not be allowed? (potentially dangerous) I am hoping to get some clarity on this as it feels like they have been sitting in the abyss for an eternity. I posted plans for the FTFC20 challenge last fall and it seemed like these were reviewed almost instantly. Has anyone else had issues with this? I am dying to share these files through the forums and the resource section is nice because it doesn't get lost as easily and the statistics help paint a picture on if me spending time drafting these parts is worth while since i have quite a few hours into this.

Thanks!

@fliteadmin, @SP0NZ any input please?

whackflyer

Master member
Hi all,

Thanks!

View attachment 172054
That looks amazing! Thanks to you I'll most likely be building the P-38 soon (if I can get my paws on the files)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Usually these have to be approved after they get a once over for content. Im sure with staffing issues as well as real life things due to covid that this process may take a tad longer then usual. Have patience Im sure it will come your turn for review and some sort of response will be given either having it posted or recommendations for an edit.