Power cut out issue

I haven't had any power cutout issues for a while now. I now suspect it was something to do with having wifi active on the gopro and connected to my phone.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
I'd say that's a smoking gun!

You're effectivey running a 2.4GHz FPV (digital, but still, really close and realy loud) with 2.4 Ghz control. 2.4 doesn't play well with 1.2 because of harmonic spurs. If the center freq of your camera is at full power and mere inches away, the receiver is going to be deaf to anything your control transmitter might be saying 100-200 ft away.

You can switch to onboard recording, but if you want to watch while you fly, you'll likely need to add on an analog transmitter (probably at 5.8Ghz).

It would be nice if the Gopro supported 5.8ghz Wifi, but I've seen nothing to indicate the radio is built into the camera -- if it is, and the camera and receiver (your phone) can both be forced to use the 5.8 wifi, the interference will go away (assuming it still works at range)

hisham198888

i am facing the exact same issue i have crashed my quad many times and break it with no clear reason then i get the message on the kk2.1 board no throttle/pitch input please any advice

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
The error no throttle/pitch input means your KK2 isn't seeing radio signal.

Either your transmitter isn't getting to the receiver or the receiver isn't getting to the KK2.