Power Pack A Motor Not Arming

velus3k

Hi All,

Looking for some help on how to get this Power Pack A motor to arm. It seemingly will not spin regardless of attempting to arm / calibrate. I have followed the instructions to have throttle all the way up and then connect to the receiver. This makes no difference and below in the video I show some spare parts and how the motor works from another seller. The differences in these scenarios is that for the working scenario I have a separate ESC and motor. The receiver remains the same.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qJxRPc-a9Erilenuly8WLKsSXA5pDGDR/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for any advice!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
It wouldn’t let me view the video, it said I needed “access”. But from what you said, it sounds like the motor is shot - I had an A pack motor (not the ft one) that quit after one flight - it just stuttered and wouldn’t spin up even with a different esc.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Also check to make sure that you don't have your throttle cut on. Sometimes people have an accidentally set throttle cut and the motor doesn't turn because of it.

velus3k

Looks like it’s the esc that isn’t working - if it was the motor that was bad it would at least be trying to turn. I would give ft customer support a call or send them an email - they’ve been really helpful and quick to resolve every issue I’ve had with parts I bought from them.
Thank you, I'll give that a try!
Also check to make sure that you don't have your throttle cut on. Sometimes people have an accidentally set throttle cut and the motor doesn't turn because of it.
I was thinking maybe that however a spare motor does spin with a second ESC. Thank you for the feedback!

velus3k

Hi @FliteTestSupport,

I've submitted a request for help twice through the contact form and have not received a response.

Will someone from Support please contact me via the email associated with this Forum account?

Thank you!