Power pack A or F?

Jack Touchstone

Which power pack has more thrust, the A or F pack? They seem to both have the same amount of thrust, but does one maybe produce it more effeciently? Which one should I use for a small parkjet?

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
If it is for a parkjet and you already know how to fly, the "F" will do well. You get more punch with the "F" pack. 3S batteries with the "F" power pack make for a pretty zippy power setup.

If you are new and going to put it in a tiny trainer or some other first time plane, go with the "A". The weight and the tameness will save you a lot of headaches. Less weight under less power crashes softer and saves a lot of damage. A 2S with the "A" power pack makes for a great power combo in small, light weight planes.

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
The F pack has much more power. As to which one to use for a small parkjet, that depends on what you mean by small and what you are looking for. The A pack powers the Mini Arrow pretty nicely but I have more fun with the F pack.

Jack Touchstone

The F pack has much more power. As to which one to use for a small parkjet, that depends on what you mean by small and what you are looking for. The A pack powers the Mini Arrow pretty nicely but I have more fun with the F pack.
Hey Beavis. I was reading the (I don't know what to call it) under your message and it said you put a brushless mod on the delta ray. I've been quite interested in switching to brushless to give it more power and have it last longer. How did you do it, and what parts did you use? Thanks