power pack A propellers

osmeldu

hello. I have a power pack A that I use with the flite test mini speedster. I only bought 2 propellers and I want to buy more. There is a loca RC store that sells propellers, but not the ones that the power pack has, 6X3.

can I buy these propellers without problems? they are slightly bigger than the 6X3
http://www.snhobbies.com/product_info.php?products_id=8119&osCsid=1c8260f484d3ae9e90ee3aa2f5f53052

I plan to build the mini mustang, and use the same power pack A that I have.

Thanks.

Jordan3367

The props linked are actually quite a bit smaller than the 6 x 3 props. They're 4 x 4.5 bull-nosed, which might work but you could get more from other props.
The way props are marked is "diameter x pitch," so I'd recommend looking for length (diameter) between 6-5 and a pitch of 3-4.
eg. 5 x 4, a pretty popular prop. I don't think you'll need bull nosed (flat tips), but if you can't find any without it's fine.

Good luck with your mini mustang!
That one's a ton of fun. :)

osmeldu

The props linked are actually quite a bit smaller than the 6 x 3 props. They're 4 x 4.5 bull-nosed, which might work but you could get more from other props.
The way props are marked is "diameter x pitch," so I'd recommend looking for length (diameter) between 6-5 and a pitch of 3-4.
eg. 5 x 4, a pretty popular prop. I don't think you'll need bull nosed (flat tips), but if you can't find any without it's fine.

Good luck with your mini mustang!
That one's a ton of fun. :)

Hi Jordan. Thanks for taking some time answering my question. I put the wrong link, I meant this propellers:

http://www.snhobbies.com/product_info.php?products_id=8006&osCsid=1c8260f484d3ae9e90ee3aa2f5f53052

could this one work with my power pack A, the mini speedster and the mini mustang?

Thanks again

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I've never run 6x3 props on my 1806 motor. I've only run 6x4's on 2s and 3s without any problems for at least a year. So I think you'll be fine.

jtrops

I've run 5x4's with no problems, and more power than I could use on the Tiny Trainer. My guess is that it would be a good fit on the Mini Speedster as well.